Sunday 2 November 2014

A BUSY LIFE!

Well these past two weeks have been very busy and the next two don't seem much slower, but then I thrive on being busy so it isn't all bad. I just hope I don't forget anything.

I want to thank my church family here who at the drop of the hat let me fly home for the funeral of my uncle and to help my sister deal with the house, etc. It was a lot of work, but I did get to see my children, grandchildren, brother and sister and my Mom. My family entrusted me to do my uncle's funeral and it was a great honour to talk about a man who was so much a part of our lives.

So, today! Fall supper, Silent Auction - come out to the church today and place a bid on one or two or all of our silent auction items. This is a fundraiser for our church so your generosity is appreciated. Come and enjoy our fall supper, you can call Olorenshaw's or leave a message on the church phone for tickets. There are two sittings, 5pm and 6:15pm. The auction will stop at 7 and all the items will be awarded to those with the highest bids. So if you come early and bid, return before 7 to up your bid. Outbid your friends. This is a great way to have a little competitive fun while supporting our church. Many thanks...

Our church service today will be focusing on our sense of importance and how that affects how we act in the world. Come and join us, coffee at 10am, church and sunday school at 10:30

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment