Sunday 9 February 2014

Good Sunday Morning! It is a beautiful, cold morning on the Prairies. -32 when I left home, that's cold. However, it is peaceful and warm here at the church. As I sit and ready myself for this morning's service the temperature is on my mind. Maybe because I am asking people today, are you a thermometer or a thermostat? Sound Strange, Maybe Not! A thermostat makes the temperature change, a thermometer only measures what is. So, Which are you, one who inspires change as salt changes food and let's your light shine or are you content to just let life pass you by doing nothing, not rocking the boat, in other words living a bland life, hiding your light under a bushel. Lots to ponder on this day! So, as you think and ponder, like I do, curl up this afternoon, with a not cup of tea, a good book and curling on the tube. My idea of a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment