Sunday 10 August 2014

Back Home Again

Well Vacations are great, but coming home is always sweet. I had the pleasure of coming back to the wedding of Casey Stevenson and Derek Christiaens at Riverside Park. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride. Congratulations to the Christiaens family! I had a wonderful vacation with my family and friends. The trip to Nova Scotia is always the highlight of my summer. My grandchildren are growing so big and it was wonderful to see all of them. We all stay with my sister for a week, it is crowded, full of laughter and fun times. So it's back to church today with the gospel story of Jesus walking on storm waters. Where are the storms in your life? I know I have had a few in mine. Some were very difficult to overcome and others were just a quick blow-up and they were over. Whatever the storms we face, we know that we can overcome them with the help of all those who surround us with love and strength. That love and strength are gifts from God. May today be filled with blessings for you and your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment