Sunday 31 August 2014

Take up your Cross

If any want to be my followers, let them take up their cross and follow me... Hard words to hear this morning in church but hopefully we can make sense of them. Come and join us for our service this morning... Tomorrow is moving day for Jim and I. We will finally be townies... I can't wait. But what a lot of work to pack up and move a house even if we have only lived there for 3 1/2 years. We sure gathered a lot of stuff since moving to Eston. I have a feeling by tomorrow night we will be exhausted. Thanks to all those who are coming to help. Many hands and all that stuff... Hopefully we will be in by early afternoon, I say 1, Jim says 2.... We'll see. So if you are not busy, drop by and we will pass you a box to carry or just stop to say Hello. Take care all and have a great day today and Go Riders!

No comments:

Post a Comment